Monday 9 November 2015

Why Cancun

I have been in Canada for 4 years and everything in the country has impressed me a lot, except that the winter here really changes my cognition. For the past 4 years, the temperature of the winter has refreshed the record every year. Normally, snowboarding is the only activity I will do during the extremely cold weather. After 4 years of playing with the snow in Blue Mountain, my girlfriend and I are going to have a gateway from this frozen country to our dream vacation spot -- Cancun. Back to 2003, when the first movie of Pirates of the Caribbean series published, me and my girlfriend were always attracted by the Caribbean sea. The unique tropical landscape and the wild sailors' life from the movie totally fascinates us. In the movie, the legend of pirate makes the Caribbean Sea more mysterious. Before I came to Canada, I often heard people have a getaway to Vuba in winter, but North American have preference to travel to Cancun instead. Although there are lots of tourist destination around the Caribbean Sea, the Mayan culture makes Cancun has advantage in cultural heritage compare to other places. Cancun as the important renowned tourist destination in Mexico is the dream place we want to take the adventure.


No comments: