Monday 9 November 2015

December 22 -- Xplor

Zip-Lines
After taking a good rest in Isla Mujeres, we are going to experience more excitement in another aquarium park called Xplor. Firstly I though it would be mostly the same as Xel-Ha since they were built by the same company, but after viewing all the reviews online, I found myself totally wrong. Xplor is more like a park built on zip-lines; there are fourteen zip-lines with 3.8 km of trails, and people actually can fly over the jungle!


Amphibious Vehicles
Another attraction that I really want go in Xplor is the amphibious vehicles. I have been driving my car for more than four years, but I have never experienced this kind of vehicle-or maybe it cant't be called a vehicle! it would be an incomparable adventure where we can drive through the jungle, the broken bridge, and driving under the surface into mysterious caverns and caves.



No comments: